Tuesday, February 10, 2015

DEADLINE Stressful as it Sounds



To some college students and specially me the word DEADLINE itself is already stressful.  However leaving my assignments for the last minute is even more stressful. I have to be honest and say that I am not a person who completes my work ahead or before the deadline. I am always procrastinating and then rushing to turn in my work, however if I think if do not have that pressure of a deadline on me; then maybe I would not be able to complete my work on time.  I might rush or I leave things for the last minute, but I always manage to complete my work and turn it in. So this semester I decided that I will change my ways of addressing this. It all has to do with organization. I will be more organized, and follow my organization pattern to accomplish all my assignments even before the deadline.  Maybe then the word deadline will not be as stressful as it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment