Thursday, February 26, 2015

Writting

One part that I enjoy about writing an essay it is revising it. The reason I like this part is because I am finally done with the hardest part for me, which is gathering ideas, planning and drafting. Revising the essay helps me emphasize my main points and ideas I wanted to express on an essay.

However, academic writing it’s not my favorite, although I think it is important to know how to write academically. I like free writing about important events that happened in mi life. Putting all my ideas and opinions about a subject it is like freeing my mind and letting myself go. I think free writing about events that happened in my life could come out as a very strong essay.  I know what details and what ideas I will have to put on my paper.  It is different than academic essay, because I don’t have to worry about having the perfect paper that follows every particular detail that is written in the assignment sheet.  Drafting my paper over and over again looking with a magnifying glass for the minimum mistake makes it frustrating, and sometimes you lose the meaning of what you are trying to say. 

2 comments:

  1. Great blog, I agree that free writing is the best way to write !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture couldnt have explained the writing process any better. Like you, I think everybody finds academic writing the least favorite form of writing.

    ReplyDelete